Friday, March 12, 2021

My Korner #511 - Gentleman & A Lady!

BLOG NAME:   Gentleman & A Lady! 
DESIGNERS:   Rapture, Avada & Vortex

"Take my hand" says the gentleman! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  RAPTURE-Phantom of the Opera Fatpack 
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Zaliki @BIGGIRL
EYELASHES:  VORTEX Lashes 9.0 @Unik

Rapture gown is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy & Maitreya and comes in 4 wonderful colors (Ghost, Phantom, Specter and Wraith).  Showing Wraith.

Zaliki nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic.  They come with nail applier with 5 designs in 5 colors.

Vortex lashes are for Lelutka Evo and are hand-drawn and tintable.

Links:

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...