Sunday, April 11, 2021

My Korner #540 - I'm With Naughty!

BLOG NAME:   I'm With Naughty!
DESIGNERS:   Adorsy, Avada & Vortex

He's naughty!  The naughtiest!  Really, he is!  Ask him!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Martha Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SKIRT:  adorsy - Martha Skirt Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Why Choose
LASHES:  Vortex Lashes 10.0
FRECKLES:  Vortex Freckles 1.0

Martha top and skirt are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Petite.  Top comes in 12 single colors and fatpack and skirt comes in 12 colors, 12 denims and fatpack.  

Why Choose nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Signature and Tonic.  Applier HUD has 17 dark tones.  You will see more of these nails.
 
Vortex lashes come are for Lelutka Evo and are handpainted and tintable.
 
Vortex freckles are BOM and come in styles.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...