Monday, June 3, 2024

My Korner #1457 - Breezy Moments!

BLOG NAME:    Breezy Moments! 
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   Giz Seorn & Tantrum

With a touch of breeze, everything becomes sweeter!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  Giz Seorn - Raisel Dress Fatpack 
HAIR:  Truth Hair - Breeze 
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics - Vibin Collection
EYES:   Avi-Glam Enticement Eyes
POSE:  Stun Poses - Lorrany 3

Raisel dress is rigged for Legacy, LaraX and Reborn and comes in single colors or fatpack with 7 changeable parts.

Mi Amor Acrylics Vibin Collection nails are rigged for Legacy, Lara/LaraX, GenX Classic/Curvy, Reborn and Kupra/Khara,  Vibin 1 HUD has 10 reds and oranges and Vibin 2 has 10 pinks and purples.  Love these nails, they look so real! For a closeup, see My Korner #1401.

LINKS: 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1465 - Breathtaking Garden!

BLOG NAME:   Breathtaking Garden!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Salt & Pepper, Tantrum & Kunglers Lost in the beauty of nature!  Today I&#...