Tuesday, July 2, 2024

My Korner #1468 - My Perspective!

BLOG NAME:    My Perspective! 
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   DS'Elles & Tantrum

This isn’t just a headshot; it’s an invitation to see the world from my perspective. Through the lens, every detail tells a tale.

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka Avalon 3.1
SKIN/SHAPE:  DS'Elles - Janice Sunkiss EvoX @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  Truth Hair - Angel Essential
NAILS:  Tantrum - Mi Amor Acrylics - Spring Fling
EYES:  Avi-Glam - Enticement Eyes

Janice skin comes with shape is compatible with all Lelutka, Catwa and AKADVX EvoX compatible heads.  Comes in 7 velour body tones.  

Mi Amor Acrylics Nails are rigged for Legacy, GenX Classic/Curvy, Lara/LaraX Kupra/Khara and Prima and come with lots of plain and ombre colors  and get the Spring Fling addon daisy charms which are compatible with all Mi Amor Acrylics nails.

LINKS: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1469 - Seaside Serenity!

BLOG NAME:     Seaside Serenity!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   Giz Seorn, Kunglers & Tantrum Walking on the beach: the ultimate soul cleanser...