Monday, August 12, 2019

My Korner #63 - He caught me shopping! Featuring Tania from Beyond Originals


BLOG NAME:  - He caught me shopping!  Featuring Tania from Beyond Originals
DESIGNERS: Beyond Originals & ACT5

Ohhhh look!!!! There's my husband!  He caught me shopping again!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS: .:Beyond:. Tania - Fatpack @ Vanity Event (Opens August 5)

Tania is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis & Maitreya.  Can be worn with or without the sleeves.  Comes in 20 solid colors, 20 glitters and 20 patterns.  Mix and match parts with the fatpack hud.  I love this sexy dress.

Vanity Event: Vanity Event

For other great Beyond Originals fashion:
Beyond Originals Mainstore

The Pose is:  ACT5-337-Female Model 23 Pose (left & right)
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...