Sunday, August 18, 2019

My Korner #67 - The way he looks at me! Featuring Basic Jumper and Belief


BLOG NAME:  The way he looks at me!  Featuring Basic Jumper from 1 Hundred. & Belief from .: Vegas :. Tattoo!
DESIGNERS: 1 Hundred.,  .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

I love the way he looks at me, the way he takes care of me and all the little things he does for me.  Thank you for being by my side my sweet man!

Today I'm wearing:
Jumper:  1 Hundred. Basic Jumper. Red @Mainstore
Tattoo:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Belief 113 @Sense Event
Pose:   ACT5-340-Couple Stand 5 Pose @Mainstore/Marketplace

This sexy jumper is rigged for Freya, Maitreya & Hourglass.  Comes in White, Tan, Sky, Red, Plum, Pink, Navy, Fuschia, Blush & Black.  The tattoo comes with appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink & Omega.

Links:

Sense Event

1 Hundred. Mainstore OR 1 Hundred. Marketplace

.: Vegas :. Tattoo Mainstore OR .: Vegas :. Tattoo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...