Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My Korner #69 - Don't wanna go home! Featuring Audrey from FashionNatic!


BLOG NAME:  Don't wanna go home!  Featuring Audrey from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

I don't want to go home.  I want to stay here longer.  I love this beach!  Can we stay a little longer?  Please!!!

Today's Feature:
FashionNatic - AUDREY SET FATPACK ALL - MAITREYA - FREYA @Cosmopolitan Event

The new exclusive for Cosmopolitan Event.  Comes in 10 single colors and a fatpack. Two piece outfit, bodysuit and shorts.  Rigged for Maitreya & Freya.  Shown all in black with gold accents.

Links:
Cosmopolitan Event

For more great FashionNatic clothing for men & women:
FashionNatic Marketplace OR FashionNatic Mainstore

The Pose is:  ACT5-342-Couple Sexy Stand 4
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...