Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Korner #81 - Waiting for the rain to pass! Featuring Salt & Pepper & Supernatural!


BLOG NAME: Waiting for the rain to pass!  Featuring Ophelia from Salt & Pepper and Jinmi & Nina from Supernatural!
DESIGNERS: Salt & Pepper, Supernatural & ACT5

I want to go out but it's raining.  I got all dressed up and now I'm just here waiting for the rain to pass.  But don't you just love the smell of the rain and those lightning storms!  Wait, I think the sun is coming out!  I might just catch a rainbow!  

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS: S&P Ophelia @ Uber 8/25-9/21
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Jinmi Necklace Fatpack @ Mainstore
BRACELETS: .::Supernatural::. Nina Bracelet Fatpack @ Mainstore
POSE:  ACT5-297-Female Arkansas 13 Pose

Looking for the perfect elegant cocktail dress?  This dress is amazing. Ophelia is compatible with Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya & Legacy and comes in 10 single colors and a fatpack.  

I'm also wearing Jinmi Necklace & Nina Braceletes from Supernatural which are the perfect complements.

Jinmi Necklace comes in Gold with White or Black Pearls or Silver with Black or White Pearls and a hud to change the gem color to match any outfit.  Nina bracelets come in silver and gold with huds to change the gems as well. 

LINKS:





For great male fashion, check out:  Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...