Wednesday, November 6, 2019

My Korner #122 - OMG!! My Pants!!!!!!


BLOG NAME: OMG!!! My Pants!!!!
DESIGNERS:  adorsy & Salt & Pepper

Spot, What did you do to my pants?  OMG!! Look what he did to my pants!!!

Today's Features:
TOP/BRA: adorsy - Clementine Top Fatpack -  Maitreya/Freya @Kinky Event
JEANS: adorsy - Clementine Jean Pants Fatpack - Maitreya/Freya @Kinky Event
BOOTS: 12 S&P FRWL bootie L & R (gacha item)

Clementine Top is rigged for Freya and Maitreya and comes in 10 single colors or fatpack.  Clementine Jeans also come in 10 denim colors or fatpack.  I recommend the fatpacks for all the extra print textures for the top, bra and jeans.  These jeans are a lot of fun with the torn bum.  You can wear torn or normal.

FRWL boots are part of the FRWL (From Russia With Love) Gacha collection from S&P. These are great ankle boots and come in black, grey, brown, tan and cream.  The FRWL set is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.

LINKS:

Kinky Event

adorsy Mainstore & adorsy Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog













No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...