Saturday, November 9, 2019

My Korner #124 - The perfect love!



BLOG NAME:  The Perfect Love!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Avada, .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

My perfect love inspired me today!  He truly is the man of my dreams and although he is not perfect, nobody is (especially me) he is perfect for me.  I love you Crann!

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  S&P Catalina bikini
EYESHADOW: Avada~ Maxine Eyeshadow
TATTOO:  .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Perfect love @ebento
POSE:  ACT5-404-Female Kneeling 2 Pose (left & right)

This interactive bikini uses the original Aquasense system.  It's water sensitive.  If it gets in contact with SL default water, it will turn wet and drip.  Rigged for Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya & Legacy.  Comes in 12 single colors or a fatpack.

Perfect Love Tattoo comes in color or black only and has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature & Slink.

Maxine Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Genus and has 12 color choices.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

eBento Event

.: Vegas :.Tattoo Mainstore & Vegas Tattoo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1441 - Happiness!

BLOG NAME:   Happiness!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Tantrum & Kunglers Happiness blooms from within!  Today I'm wearing: HAIR:  Studio...