Friday, November 29, 2019

My Korner #139 - Fun with My love!


BLOG NAME:  Fun with My Love!
DESIGNERS:  L&B Swear, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

Just here going for a walk and having fun with my baby love.  Oh and we are taking spot for a walk to.  I have forgiven him for ruining my pants!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS: L&B Swear Rachel Boho Dress - Berry
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Elizabeth Set Fatpack
EYESHADOW: Avada~ Maxine Eyeshadow
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Luciana Lipstick Bolds @Unik starting 11/7
POSE:  ACT5-223-Couple Holding Hands 4

Rachel Boho Dress is rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis and Hourglass and comes in Teal, Sangria, Noir, Lavender, Latte, Cream, Berry and Blush.

Elizabeth necklace is a 2 piece necklace and comes in silver or gold with gem HUDS to match your outfit.

Maxine Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Genus and has 12 color choices.

Luciana Lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ, and Lelutka and has 12 great colors.

LINKS:

L&B Swear Mainstore & L&B Swear Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Unik

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...