Sunday, December 22, 2019

My Korner #153 - Read it again or read another one please!


BLOG NAME:  Read it again or read another one please!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

I love it when he reads to me.  Why does the book have to be so short?  Baby, will you read another one?  I can sit here for hours and listen to him reading to me!  I'm like a child except I do not fall asleep!

Today I'm wearing:
OVERALLS: FashionNatic - GIADA OVERALL FATPACK-MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY
BOOTS: FashionNatic - GIADA BOOTS FATPACK-MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY
POSE: ACT5-442-Couple Romantic Moment Pose

Giada Overalls and Boots are rigged for Maitreya, Freya & Legacy.

Giada overalls come in 10 colors or a fatpack with 40 colors plus 10 patterns and you can change 6 different parts of the overalls.

Giada boots have 40 colors also and you can change 8 different parts.

I love this outfit.  You will see it again.

LINKS:

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...