Wednesday, January 1, 2020

My Korner #163 - My first nap of 2020!


BLOG NAME:   My first nap of 2020!
DESIGNERS:   FashionNatic & ACT5

New Year's Day is a great day for a nap so here I am taking my first nap of 2020!  Wow how relaxing!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS: FashionNatic - MIRIAM DRESS FATPACK - MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY @Cosmopolitan
BOOTS:  FashionNatic - CARINA BOOTS FATPACK -MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY
POSE: ACT5-447-Female Sexy Lay 3 (left & right)

Miriam Dress comes with choker and is compatible with Maitreya - Belleza Freya and Legacy. This sexy dress is available in 10 single colors and a fatpack with lots of additional colors and patterns.

Carina boots come with color changing HUD to change 5 different parts to match all your outfits.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1447 - Daisies & Sunshine!

BLOG NAME:  Daisies & Sunshine!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles & Giz Seorn You're like a daisy, always bringing bright smi...