Friday, January 3, 2020

My Korner #165 - Should I jump?


BLOG NAME:   Should I jump?
DESIGNERS:   Beyond Originals, FashionNatic, Supernatural & Avada

I don't think so. I don't want to break a heel on my new boots.  Check out these heels, aren't they fun and unique? I'll save the jumping for when I'm wearing my sneakers.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SKIRT:  .:Beyond:. Nuria - Fatpack @Tres Chic
BOOTS: FashionNatic - LUNA BOOTS -MAITREYA-FREYA-LEGACY
BRACELETS:  .::Supernatural::. Isabella Bracelets Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Jenessa Lipstick

Nuria top and skirt are rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Freya & Hourglass.  Comes in 20 colors and 20 patterns and includes belt.  Or get the fatpack and mix and match.

Luna boots are rigged for Maitreya, Freya & Legacy.  Come with HUD with 40 color choices to change 10 different parts of the boots plus 3 metal colors.

Isabella bracelets come in silver or gold and come with a color change HUD for the heart.

Jenessa lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Genus LAQ, & Lelutka and comes in 12 colors.

LINKS:

Tres Chic 

Beyond Originals Mainstore

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Cosmopolitan 

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...