Sunday, January 5, 2020

My Korner #167 - The Soft Kiss!


BLOG NAME:  The Soft Kiss
DESIGNERS:   .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

I love the way he wakes me with a soft kiss.  I just want to pretend I'm still asleep so he will keep kissing me!

Today I'm wearing:
TATTOO: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier The Geisha and Dragon @Harajuku
POSE: ACT5-448-Couple Lay Kiss

Geisha and Dragon tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature and BOM.

LINKS:

HARAJUKU 

.:Vegas:. Tattoo Mainstore & .:Vegas:. Tattoo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:  Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...