Wednesday, January 15, 2020

My Korner #171 - The Rat Hole Bar & Grill


BLOG NAME:  The Rat Hole Bar & Grill
DESIGNERS:   Never Totally Dead

We are not delinquents and we are not thieves.  I forgot my handbag inside and the bar is closed so we are just jumping the fence to get my bag.  Don't call the cops!

Today's feature:
The Rat Hole by Never Totally Dead

The rat hole bar and grill comes with and without snow on the roof.  This is original mesh by Never Totally Dead and is kooldoor system enabled.  LI 59 (78 LI with snow). 

LINKS:

Never Totally Dead Mainstore & Never Totally Dead Marketplace

For great male fashion and decor, check out:  Crann's blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...