Saturday, January 18, 2020

My Korner #175 - Lost in thought!


BLOG NAME:  Lost in thought!
DESIGNERS:   Salt & Pepper, Glamistry, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

Oh this was a lot of fun to do!  The pose was really hard for me but it came out better than I expected so I'm happy even though I look lost in thought!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  S&P Faith Dress @Uber
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1044
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Elizabeth Set Fatpack
BRACELETS:  .::Supernatural::. Isabella Bracelets Fatpack
EYESHADOW:  Avada~ Evanora Eyeshadow
POSE:  ACT5-461-Female Model 41 Pose (left & right)

Faith Dress is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in 10 colors and a fatpack. 

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya.  Comes with multicolor HUD.

Elizabeth necklace is a 2 piece necklace set and comes in silver or gold with gem HUDS to match your outfit.

Isabella bracelets come in silver or gold and come with a color change HUD for the heart.

Evanora Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ, & Lelutka and comes in 12 colors.

LINKS:

Uber

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Glamistry

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...