Thursday, January 30, 2020

My Korner #188 - Win My Heart!

BLOG NAME:  Win My Heart!
DESIGNERS: 1 Hundred., Glamistry & Supernatural

Hearts are everywhere.  My top, my pants and my necklace!  I just love this young feminine look today! 

I'm wearing:
TOP/PANTS:  1 Hundred. Win My Heart. Fuschia @Sense Event
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1043
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Jess Necklace Fatpack @Tres Chic

Win my heart is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in Fuschia, Lilac, Melon, Mint, Pink and Sky. 

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Jess Necklace comes in silver or gold and can be worn as 2 pieces or just 1.  Comes with hud to change the heart color.

LINKS:

Sense Event

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

Glamistry

Tres Chic

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...