Thursday, March 19, 2020

My Korner #226 - Midnight Delight!

BLOG NAME:  Midnight Delight!
DESIGNERS:  Supernatural & ACT5

I'm not sure what to say.  I am a little bit embarrassed that we were caught on camera and like this. 

Today I'm wearing:
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Precious Necklace Fatpack @Level
POSE: ACT5-478-Couple Seduction

Precious Necklace comes 3 pieces with in gold and silver. Can be worn as shown or separated.  Includes gem huds for stone on key.

LINKS:

Level

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:
Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...