Sunday, March 29, 2020

My Korner #235 - Watch out for the eyebot!

BLOG NAME:  Watch out for the eyebot! 
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy & ACT5

I hear something.  Sounds like an AI.  Hopefully it's just an eyebot because I have nowhere to hide.  

Today I'm wearing:
BODYSUIT:  adorsy - Simmon Bodysuit with Bolero Fatpack @Kinky
BOOTS: adorsy - Simmon Boots Fatpack @Kinky
POSE:  ACT5-494-Female Holding Gun Pose 

Simmon bodysuit and boots are rigged for Maitreya & Legacy.  Bodysuit comes in 10 colors or fatpack.  Boots have color change HUD with 35 colors and the ability to add or remove garters, heels or stockings.

LINKS:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...