Tuesday, March 31, 2020

My Korner #237 - Girl's Best Friend!

BLOG NAME:  Girl's Best Friend!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Avada and Supernatural

There is nothing like sitting next to the ocean listening to the waves.  It can inspire even those of us that are not artists but I had to capture this little puppy.  Will I have to get in to rescue him?

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: S&P Colette Top @Uber
SHORTS/BELT: S&P Colette Shorts @Uber
CHOKER:  .::Supernatural::. Kelsey Choker
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada~ Coeur du Chat Nose Piercing (gacha rare)
PUSH UP BREAST SYSTEM:  S&P Push up stage 4

Colette outfit is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky and Maitreya.  Colette top has a modest and sheer version.  I am showing the sheer version.  Colette shorts comes with an optional belt.  Top comes in 10 colors and shorts come in 13 colors.  Or get the fatpack or megapack.

Kelsey Choker comes in Gold & Silver (or get both in the fatpack) with HUDs for the collar and the gems. Shown in white.

Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.

Push Up Breast system has 4 stages.  I'm showing stage 4. This breast system works with any mesh body and works with all rigged clothing.

LINKS:

Uber

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...