Monday, April 6, 2020

My Korner #242 - I'm Walkin' .... Yes Indeed!

BLOG NAME:  I'm Walkin' .... Yes Indeed!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Glamistry & Supernatural

And it's a beautiful place to walk!  I walked all over the entire sim!  Very nice place!  I will show you more in future pictures!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  GIZ SEORN : Macha Belted Dress [FatPack] @Fameshed
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1046
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Makaila Set Fatpack
BRACELETS:  .::Supernatural::. Isabella Bracelets Fatpack

Macha Belted Dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy and Maitreya.  Comes in 8 colors and a fatpack.  Lovely dress for a special occasion.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and come with multicolor HUD.

Makaila comes in silver, gold or both.  Comes with gem HUD.  This is one of my favorite necklaces.

Isabella bracelets come in silver or gold and come with a color change HUD for the heart.

LINKS:

Fameshed

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Glamistry

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Silent Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...