Thursday, April 16, 2020

My Korner #251 - Down by the River!

BLOG NAME:   Down by the River!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Supernatural & Avada

I love nature, trees, flowers, lakes, oceans, rivers and animals.  I love to spend the day just sitting by the river.  Helps me to reflect on the things that happen in life!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Anthea Top Fatpack
PANTS:  adorsy - Anthea Denim Pants Fatpack
BOOTS:  adorsy - Anthea Boots Fatpack
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Betina Necklace Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Bexley
RINGS:  Avada~ Eldora Rings

Anthea top, pants and boots are rigged for Legacy & Maitreya.  Top comes in 10 colors and pants come in 10 colors and 10 denim colors.  Boots come with color change HUD.

Betina necklace comes in Gold, Silver or Gold Silver combo.  Comes with color change HUDs for gems.

Bexley nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Come with color change HUD with 17 pastel color choices.

Eldora Rings are rigged for Maitreya & Legacy and come with HUD with 4 metal changes.

LINKS:

Adorsy Mainstore & Adorsy Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...