Monday, April 20, 2020

My Korner #256 - Let's Rawk & Ride!

BLOG NAME:  Let's Rawk & Ride!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Salt & Pepper, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

I love motorcycles and I love rock!  Who can say they rode to school their first day of kindergarten on one?  That's what they tell me!  I don't remember but I do know that my first boyfriend had a dirt bike and that I will never forget!  Riding through the mountains and forests on the back of his bike.  Those were the days!

Today I'm wearing:
JACKET/TOP:  GIZ SEORN: Trinity Leather Jacket [FatPack] @Spring Flair
PANTS: S&P Daphne Pants
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Anisha Choker Fatpack @TLC Event
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Nude French Tips @AnyBody (opens April 7th)
RINGS:  Avada~ Eldora Rings
POSE:  ACT5-512-Female Rocker 4

Trinity jacket and top are rigged for Legacy, Hourglass and Maitreya.  Comes in 8 colors and a fatpack.

Daphne pants are rigged for Freya, Lara & Legacy.  They come in 8 colors or a fatpack.

Anisha choker comes in gold or silver metal with black, pink, red or white.  Showing silver/white version.  Comes with gem HUD for the stones.

Ballerina nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and come with nail applier hud for skin tone.

Eldora Rings are rigged for Maitreya & Legacy and come with HUD with 4 metal changes.

LINKS:

Spring Flair

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

TLC

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

AnyBody

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...