Thursday, April 23, 2020

My Korner #259 - Oh gosh, did...


BLOG NAME:  Oh gosh, did....
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred., Supernatural & Avada

Did I forget anything?  I think I am prepared for a romantic sunset here on the patio.  Got the hors d'oeuvres, got the fire going.  Oh wait, I did forget the champagne, be right back!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  1 Hundred. Spring Break Mini. Pink @AnyBody
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Josie Necklace Fatpack
BRACELETS:  .::Supernatural::. Isabella Bracelets Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Sloan
POSE:  ACT5-515-Female Sexy Model 17 Pose

Spring Break is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in blue, fuschia, hot pink, pink, strawberry, tangerine and violet.  Showing pink.

Josie necklace is a two piece necklace.  Comes in gold or silver or gold/silver combos.  Comes with hud to change the stone and rose.

Isabella bracelets come in silver or gold and come with a color change HUD for the heart.

Sloan Ballerina Nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Has appliers in Blue, Fuschia, Orange, Pink and Purple.

LINKS:

AnyBody

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...