Monday, May 11, 2020

My Korner #276 - Romantic Milkshake For Two!

BLOG NAME:   Romantic Milkshake For Two! 
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Avada & ACT5 

Lately I have been craving a lot of ice cream!  Especially chocolate!  Too bad they were all out of chocolate today.  That reminds me of an old joke.  You probably heard the chocolate joke?    

Today I'm wearing:
SWEATER:  Giz Seorn - Grace Sweater [FATPACK] 
PANTS:  Giz Seorn - Grace High Waist Pants [FATPACK] 
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Shivani
POSE:  ACT5-534-Couple Milkshake For Two Pose

Grace sweater and pants are rigged for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.  Top comes in 12 colors and pants come in 8 colors or get the fatpacks.  

Shivani nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Comes with applier hud with 17 dark colors.

LINKS:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...