Monday, May 18, 2020

My Korner #283 - Equestrian Sisters!

BLOG NAME:  Equestrian Sisters!
DESIGNERS:   Never Totally Dead

Sundays are when we ride!  It's our day to catch up and gossip about the week we had.  After all what are sisters for?  Plus, I need to ride as good as my big sis!

Today's Feature:
Les Ecuries from Never Totally Dead at Cosmopolitan

What an elegant high quality mesh build for all the horse lovers out there!  Not a horse fan?  Or visit Never Totally Dead's mainstore for all their amazing creations.  They are used all over Second Life.  I see them every day.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

Never Totally Dead Mainstore & Never Totally Dead Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...