Saturday, May 23, 2020

My Korner #288 - You can't have your cake

BLOG NAME:  You can't have your cake
DESIGNERS:   Salt & Pepper, Supernatural, TaoX TaTToo & ACT5

and eat it too!  Not with me!  With me you get to trudge through the muck of life knowing I've got your back and you've got mine.  This includes sacrifice, admitting wrong and a willingness to change.  

Today I'm wearing:
LINGERIE SET:  S&P Cake @C88
PASTIES:  S&P Skye Pasties
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Kitsune Necklace @Enchantment 
TATTOO:  TAOX TaTToo Pack 3 Collarbone French Words
POSE:  ACT5-541-Female Sexy Lay 5 Pose

Cake Lingerie includes bra, garter, panties, stocking lace and lace applier.  Includes HUD to change lace colors and bows.  Comes in 12 colors or a fatpack.  

Skye Pasties come with color HUD with 6 colors.

Kitsune necklace comes with HUD to change stone and metal color.
Collarbone Tattoo has appliers for Omega, Belleza, Legacy, Classic, Maitreya, Signature, Slink TMP and BOM.  Collarbone tattooss include 3 tats, Amour, La Vie Est Belle and Cest La Vie.

LINKS:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...