Saturday, June 6, 2020

My Korner #300 - You Buy, I'll Fly!

BLOG NAME:  You Buy, I'll Fly!
DESIGNERS:  EVIE, TaoX TaTToo & Avada

Who's ready for the next round? I'm ready for an ice cold beer!

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  EVIE - Beach Affair Bikini - Black
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Asherah @Darkness
TATTOO:  TAOX TaTToo Akoya 

Evie bikini is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in 10 colors or a fatpack. 

Asherah nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya,  Comes with 5 appliers and you can apply a different color to each nail if you wish. 

Taox tattoo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy Classic, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP plus head appliers for Adam, Catwa, Lelutka, Omega face and body, Signature, Vista head and hands.  Taox has everyone covered in ink with this great tattoo! 

LINKS:

Evie Mainstore & Evie Marketplace

Darkness

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace & Avada Website

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...