Friday, June 12, 2020

My Korner #305 - Love The Beach!

BLOG NAME:  Love The Beach!
DESIGNERS:  GizSeorn, Supernatural & ACT5

The water was blue and beautiful as it sparkles in the warm sun. There were a few people here and there on the beach but I had this little spot all to myself. 

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI/SARONG:  GIZ SEORN: Pia Beach Suit [FatPack] @Thalli Fair
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Eloisa Necklace @Vintage Fair 2020
POSE:  ACT5-549-Female Model 46 Holding Hat Poses (2 poses)

Pia Beach Suit is 3 pieces.  Top, bottom and sarong.  Sarong can be worn solid or with pattern.  Showing pattern version.  This outfit is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, & Maitreya.  Comes in single colors or fatpack.

Eloisa comes in black, gold, rose and silver and comes with gem HUD.  Showing gold.  Love this necklace!

LINKS:

Tlalli The Fair AroundThe World

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Vintage Fair 

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...