Monday, June 15, 2020

My Korner #308 - The Hotel Lobby!

BLOG NAME:  The Hotel Lobby!
DESIGNERS:  HautePinay, Monso & Supernatural

My hotel room is as immaculate as this hotel lobby.  I'm going to enjoy this vacation.  Can't wait to see the pool area. 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  HautePinay [KLIMT]
SHAWL/HANDBAG:  HautePinay ARM SHAWL & CLUTCH PURSE - BLACK
HAIR:  [monso] Luna Hair @Kustom9
NECKLACE/EARRINGS:  .::Supernatural::. Aya Set Fatpack

Klimt dress and arm shawl are rigged for Belleza, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Shawl comes with clutch purse.  Dress sold separately.

Monso has new hair textures.  This hair comes with 2 styles.

Aya set comes in gold or silver and comes with gem HUDs for the stones.

LINKS:

HautePinay Marketplace

Kustom9

Monso Mainstore & Monso Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...