Friday, June 19, 2020

My Korner #312 - I think I see him coming!

BLOG NAME:   I think I see him coming!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper & Supernatural

Yes, there he is!  I'm ready for a romantic dinner here in Italy and then more romance tomorrow in Paris!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS/PANTIES:  S&P Millie Dress - Free Gift @ SL17B
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Makaila Set Fatpack

Millie Dress and panties are rigged for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky and Maitreya.  Come with texture HUD with 15 texture choices (10 colors and 5 florals)  Free Gift! 

Makaila comes in silver, gold or both.  Comes with gem HUD.  This is one of my favorite necklaces.

LINKS:

SL17B

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...