Sunday, June 28, 2020

My Korner #318 - Just Kiss Me!

BLOG NAME:  Just Kiss Me!
DESIGNERS:   FashionNatic, Glamistry, Avada & ACT5

I know I'm a baby and I don't want to get my feet and new shoes wet and dirty but don't look at me like that, just kiss me! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic Larcy Top Fatpack
PANTS:  FashionNatic Larcy Pants Fatpack
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1050
NAILS:  Avada ~ Ballerina Nails - Hanan @Designer Showcase
POSE:  ACT5-556-Couple Pick Her Up 2 Pose

Larsy Set is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Available in single colors and fatpacks or ge the mega pack.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Hanan nails are so much fun.  These nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  They come with two color appliers in white/black, pink/black, purple/black, blue/black and white/black.  I'm wearing the pink/black.  For each color there are 5 different nail styles and you can make each nail different.

LINKS:

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Glamistry

Designer Showcase

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...