Tuesday, June 30, 2020

My Korner #320 - The Old Greenhouse - Chapter One - Beachfront Fixer-Upper For Sale!

BLOG NAME:   The Old Greenhouse - Chapter One - Beachfront Fixer-Upper For Sale!
DESIGNERS:   Never Totally Dead

I saw an ad today for a beachfront property for sale.  Property needs a some work but it's in a terrific area and the ad says it has a great view!  Here is a picture of the property.  The price is a little high but it's beachfront so that is expected.  I hope my sweety is up for a little work to fix it up.  First I want to cut down the bushes and see the ocean view.  Then get new windows and roof for the lovely greenhouse. 

Today's Feature:
The Abandoned Greenhouse by Never Totally Dead @Cosmopolitan

What a great high quality mesh build and only 28 LI.  Original mesh by Never Totally Dead.  Material, physic with Kooldoor System. 

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

Never Totally Dead Mainstore OR Never Totally Dead Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...