Monday, August 24, 2020

My Korner #353 - Listening to the Ocean!

BLOG NAME:   Listening to the Ocean!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Supernatural & Monso

The ocean relaxes me so much.  I love to fall asleep listening to the waves crashing against the shore.

Today I'm wearing:
OVERALLS:  FashionNatic Elaine Overall
SHOES:  FashionNatic Elaine Heels
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Christina Set
HAIR:  [monso] My Hair - Dafnis

Elaine Overalls is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in 12 single colors and 6 denim colors or fatpack.  Bra is optional.  Elaine heels come with full color HUD with lots of colors and pattern textures.

Christina necklace is a 3 piece necklace.  Wear 1 or all 3.  I'm wearing 3.  Comes in black, gold, rose gold or silver and comes with color change HUD for the stars.  Many ways to wear this set.

Dafnis hair has 2 hairstyle options and is available with 6 color sets and offers ombre and root options.

Links:

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Monso Mainstore & Monso Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...