Wednesday, September 2, 2020

My Korner #358 - Champagne & Strawberries!

BLOG NAME:  Champagne & Strawberries!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & Avada

I found the perfect place for my date.  Ordered a bottle of champagne and strawberries and now I'm just here kicking back since he won't be here until 8 pm.  I still have 30 minutes to kill.  Hope he's not early and catches me like this!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic UBER GIFT @Uber
SKIRT:  FashionNatic - HARPER SKIRT FATPACK
SHOES:  FashionNatic - ORLA HEELS FATPACK @Fameshed
NAILS:  Avada ~ Ballerina Melusine Nails
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic,  Avada & TaoX TaTToo
TATTOO:  TAOX TaTToo Ankle Bad Bitch


The top I'm wearing is a FREE GIFT at Uber.  This lovely top is rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya.

Harper skirt is rigged for Freya & Maitreya and comes in single colors or fatpack.

Orla heels come with full color hud.  These heels are rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya.  For the updated Maitreya body, set your feet to 25 for these shoes.

Melusine Nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink and Maitreya.  2 designs, 24 colors; Mix & Match.

Taox tattoos have appliers for Belleza, Legacy Classic, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP and BOM.

Links:

Uber

Fameshed

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Avada Mainstore &Avada Marketplace

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace

Templemore Cove


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...