Tuesday, September 8, 2020

My Korner #361 - Walk This Way!

BLOG NAME:  Walk This Way!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Monso, Supernatural & Avada

Walk this way and be a proud and thankful woman.  I have been blessed in many ways in both SL and RL and I would like to thank anyone and everyone that has contributed to my life.  You all know who you are including my gracious sponsors that have placed their trust in me.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  GIZ SEORN: Leora Knotted Top [FatPack] @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  GIZ SEORN: Leora Belted Pants [FatPack] @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Dua Hair @ Fameshed
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Christina Set - Christina 3 Silver
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Jendayi

Leora set is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Legacy Perky & Maitreya.  Comes in single colors or fatpacks.  Great outfit!

Dua hair has 4 style options, with and without bangs and forward or behind and nd is available in 3 color HUDs.  Black&Red, Brown&Blonde, Mix&Pop.

Christina necklace is a 3 piece necklace.  Wear 1 or all 3.  Comes in black, gold, rose gold or silver and comes with color change HUD for the stars.  Many ways to wear this set.

Jendayi nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink, Signature & Maitreya.  Applier has 17 color choices and you can mix and match nails.

Links:

Cosmopolitan

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Fameshed

Monso Mainstore & Monso Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

Lutz City

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...