Saturday, September 19, 2020

My Korner #366 - Feeling Lovely!

BLOG NAME:  Feeling Lovely!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper & Avada 

 
Got all dressed up for Saturday night!  I'm going to check out this new ballroom in town!  


Today I'm wearing: 
DRESS:  S&P Anouk Gown @IBTC Event
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Jendayi


Anouk is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in black, mauve, wine, berry, lilac, rose, cream, coral, mint or fatpack.  


Jendayi nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink, Signature & Maitreya.  Applier has 17 color choices and you can mix and match nails.


Links:


IBTC Event


Salt & Pepper Mainstore Salt & Pepper Marketplace


Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...