Monday, September 21, 2020

My Korner #368 - Cutting School!

BLOG NAME:  Cutting School!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred., Monso, Avada & ACT5

Posing for a picture to put on facebook.  I am supposed to be at school.  I hope my parents do not see this picture.

Today I'm wearing: 
TOP/SKIRT/PANTIES:  1 Hundred. Summer School Fuschia
HAIR:  [monso] Liah Hair @Kustom9
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Classic Colors - Set 2
POSE:  ACT5-577-Female Holding Skirt Pose

Summer School is rigged for Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya.  Comes in blue, blush, fuschia, grey, lilac, mint, peach and pink.  

Liah hair has 4 style options and with and without hairbase.  and is available in 3 color sets.  Black&Red, Brown&Blonde, Mix&Pop.  
  
Avada classic colors nails comes with 3 sets, light, medium and dark.  Showing set 2.  These nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.

Links:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...