Wednesday, October 7, 2020

My Korner #377 - Evening Serenity!

BLOG NAME:  Evening Serenity!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Supernatural & Avada

I find so much peace in parks and gardens where I listen to the birds sing or trees talk while breathing the fresh air!  I just love my evening walks! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  S&P Adara dress
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Dua Necklace @Access
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Classic Colors - Set 1

Adara dress is rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Lara Petite, Legacy & Legacy Perky.  Comes in singles colors or fatpack.

Dua necklaces comes in black, gold, rose, rose gold and silver.  This necklaces can be worn as 1 piece or two and comes with color HUD for the stones.

Avada classic colors nails comes with 3 sets, light, medium and dark.  Showing set 1.  These nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...