Saturday, October 24, 2020

My Korner #389 - These Premises Are Protected!

BLOG NAME: These Premises Are Protected!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Exile & ACT5

I have been killed by two men but I still have 7 lives left! 

Today I'm wearing:
BODYSUIT:  S&P Kitty suit FATPACK @Fetish Fair
MASK:  S&P Kitty mask @Fetish Fair
GLOVES/CLAWS:   S&P Kitty gloves & claws @Fetish Fair
TAIL:  S&P Kitty bento tail @Fetish Fair
HAIR:  Exile -  Felicia @Fetish Fair
POSE:  ACT5-583-Female Catwoman 5 Pose

S&P Kitty Costume is rigged for Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya and Maitreya Petite and has so many options.  Bodysuit comes in 8 solid and 8 ombre colors.  Mask, gloves with claws, and tail all come 16 color choices and can be worn with and without drips.  Gloves can be worn with or without claws and claws HUD has 7 metal colors.  Tail is animated.  Great halloween costume.  

Felicia hair comes with 150 colors and style HUD with special hair version for S&P kitty mask.  

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...