Friday, October 30, 2020

My Korner #393 - Seven Gates of Hell!

BLOG NAME: Seven Gates of Hell! 
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

Join me at gate 1!  You'll love it here!  If you survive me at gate 1, you get to visit 6 more!  Good Luck!  

Today I'm wearing:
HARNESS: S&P Lilith Harness Fatpack @Satan Inc
CLOAK: S&P Lilith Cloak Short Fatpack @Satan Inc
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Effrayee
BELLY TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Belly Satan Scar @Spookzilla Hunt

Lilith set is rigged for Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya and Petite but works with most bodies.  Comes with long and short version.  Showing short version.  Available in 12 colors or fatpack.

Effrayee nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with applier with 10 designs.

Taox tattoo comes in 3 color black, fresh blood red and grey.  Showing fresh.  Includes appliers for BOM, Adam, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega Evolved, Signature and Slink.  So amazing.

Links:







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...