Saturday, November 7, 2020

My Korner #400 - My Hideout!

BLOG NAME: My Hideout!
DESIGNERS:  Toksik, L&B Swear, Stealthic, Avada & Minimal

My favorite place to hang out when i want to be naughty!  

Today I'm wearing:
HOODIE:  toksik - Mayhem Hoodie (Fatpack)
BOOTS:  L&B Swear Patrol Boots - Womens 
HAIR:  Stealthic - Mayhem (Ombres)
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Occhio @The Darkness Event
BACKDROP:  MINIMAL - October Group Gift

Mayhem hoodie is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya and Peitite.  Hoodie comes in 12 single colors or fatpack.  Hoodie can be worn up or down and on the fatpack you can change 9 different parts

Mayhem hair also shown on blog #399 offers a special hoodie version made especially for the Mayhem hoodie.  Comes with blindfold also. Available in 7 color collections or fatpack.

Patrol boots are rigged for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Physique and Maitreya.  Boots come with color changing HUD with solid colors and patterns.  Male version available also.

Occhio nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic and come with applier HUD with 10 designs.

Backdrop is a gift from Minimal for Group members.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...