Wednesday, November 11, 2020

My Korner #403 - Ruby Is Waving At You!

BLOG NAME: Ruby Is Waving At You!  
DESIGNERS:  HautePinay, Monso & Supernatural

Ruby is waving bye-bye!  Good girl!  I have a special treat for you at home!   Where is our driver?

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  HautePinay [ESPUMOSA GRAPE] Tango Dress v2/Panty
HAIR:  [monso] Malvene Hair 
EARRINGS:  .::Supernatural::. Grace Set
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Makaila Set Fatpack

Espumosa tango dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya and comes in 4 colors (berry, blackberry, blueberry, grape.  Showing grape.

Malvene hair has 3 bang styles and is available in 3 colors HUDs (black&red, brown&blonde, mix&pop). 

Makaila comes in silver, gold or both.  Comes with gem HUD.  This is one of my favorite necklaces.

Grace earrings comes in black, gold, rose gold, and silver and come with color HUD for gems.  Comes with matching 2 piece necklace not shown.  See My Korner #394 for necklace.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1443 - Be Fearless, Be Fierce!

BLOG NAME:   Be Fearless, Be Fierce!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):     United Colors, Monso & Tantrum Strength comes from within!  Today I'...