Tuesday, November 17, 2020

My Korner #409 - Back To Winter!

BLOG NAME:  Back To Winter!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn & Avada

My beach weekend getaway is over.  Took the train back!  Looks like it's gonna rain or snow!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SHORTS:  Giz Seorn - Cute Winter [FatPack]
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Sanura @Tres Chic

Cute Winter top and shorts are rigged for Freya, Isis, Maitreya and Hourglass.  Comes in 5 different sets or fatpack.  So cute for the holidays! 

Sanura nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, and Tonic.  Come with applier HUD with 10 fun patterns.  I know you don't see them well.  I will show you more in upcoming blogs.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1451 - The Iconic Hotel!

BLOG NAME:   The Iconic Hotel!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   United Colors, Yasum Fashionart, Kunglers and Tantrum Love the legendary guest serv...