Friday, November 20, 2020

My Korner #412 - I'm Not Superstitious!

BLOG NAME:  I'm Not Superstitious! 
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Avada & ACT5

For me Friday the 13th is not bad luck and black cats are not bad luck.  I'm simply not superstitious.   I honestly believe we create our own luck and I do believe in karma.  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic Eduarda Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  FashionNatic Eduarda Pants Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
BOOTS: FashionNatic Eduarda Boots @Cosmopolitan
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Matrix
POSE:  ACT5-536-Female Kneeling with Jian Pet (left arm slightly modified)

Eduarda set is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Top comes in 12 colors and pants come in 12 colors and 6 denims.  Eduarda boots come with full colors HUD with lots of wonderful solids and patterns.  Love this outfit! 

Ballerina Matrix nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic.  Comes with applier with 10 matrix patterns.  Mix and match! 

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...