Monday, December 7, 2020

My Korner #426 - My New Baby!

BLOG NAME: My New Baby!
DESIGNERS:  LSR Originals, Six Feet Under, Supernatural, Avada

OMG!  I'm so happy!  Look what I found out at the barn area today!  Isn't he so cute?  I need to come up with a name for him.  I was thinking I might call him Spot!  Please help me come up with a name for my new baby! 

Today I'm wearing:
SHIRT:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Raina Shirt Fatpack @Pretty Event
SHOES/SOCKS:  [ LsR Shoes ] - Sexy Raina Sneakers Fatpack @Pretty Event
GLASSES:  SFU - Scourge Glasses
EARRINGS:  .::Supernatural::. Grace Set
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Sombre @The Darkness Event 

Raina shirt is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in 20 colors or fatpack and each color has 3 styles (gold accents, silver accents or polka dots).  Super cute and sexy! 

Raina sneakers are sold as fatpack with 70 texture chioces in plain and polka dots.  Or get the big fatpack for the entire Raina collection.

Scourge Glasses come with hud to change lens color.

Grace earrings come in black, gold, rose gold, and silver and come with color HUD for gems.  Comes with matching 2 piece necklace not shown.  See My Korner #394 for necklace.

Sombre nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Signature and Tonic.  Comes with applier hud with 10 colors, 2 tones.  


Links:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...