Sunday, December 20, 2020

My Korner #439 – Christmas Present!

BLOG NAME:  Christmas Present!
DESIGNERS:  Supernatural, Tantrum & Avada!

Christmas has many meanings for many people.  For some it’s about presents.  I know what I want for Christmas!  We'll see if Santa thinks I was a good girl and I get my wish!

Today I'm wearing:
HARNESS:  .::Supernatural::. Melanie Chains @ Fameshed X
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Lilitu Lipstick @Tres Chic
EARRINGS: Tantrum Ornament Earrings @ Group Gift
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Ahlai @#BIGGIRL

Melanie chains are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy and Maitreya.  Comes in Black, Gold, Rose, Rose Gold, and Silver and comes with HUD to change leather and gems.

Lilitu lipstick has appliers for Lelutka EVO, Catwa HD pro and Genus and comes with 9 colors in 2 tones! 

Ornament Earrings are a group gift at the Tantrum Mainstore. 4 color options and 2 bow colors.

Ahlai nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic mesh bodies and have applier HUD with 17 color choices.  

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...