Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Korner #448 - Supermodel!

BLOG NAME:  Supermodel!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn & Avada

A supermodel is a highly paid fashion model who usually has a worldwide reputation and often a background in haute couture and commercial modeling.

Well, I can pretend can't I?  It's SL!

Today I'm wearing:
BODYSUIT SET:  GIZ SEORN: 'Carol' Ruffle Bodysuit Set [FatPack]
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Zahavah @Shiny Shaby

Carol Ruffle Bodysuit is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Legacy and Legacy Perky.  Comes in single colors and fatpack.

Zahavah nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonik and come with applier HUD with 17 colors.  Love these nails.  You will see them more in future blogs.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...