Wednesday, January 13, 2021

My Korner #460 - Cold Water!

BLOG NAME:  Cold Water!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Avada & Gravity Poses

Yes, it's cold but I went in!  I did, really, I went in the water!  Why don't you believe me?  I'm not lying, I swear!   Look!!

Today I'm wearing:
SWIMSUIT:  Giz Seorn - Poppy Beachwear Fatpack
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Inmai Lipstick - Lelutka Evo
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Nudara - Silver @Tres Chic
POSE:  GP - Herselfie Gacha - Bum Common @4 Seasons

Poppy Beachwear is rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Isis and Hourglass.  There are 4 pieces to this collection.  One piece swimsuit, bikini top, bikini bottom and sarong.  Comes in 4 single colors or fatpack.  Showing one piece swimsuit.

Inmai lipstick has appliers for Lelutka Evo, Catwa HD Pro and Genus and has 12 different colors. Beautiful tones!

Nudara nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic and comes with HUD with 17 colors.

Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...